Fighting For You – Put the Sword of Justice on Your Side!
Phil Bradfield has practiced law in Virginia for twenty-eight years, successfully representing well over a thousand personal injury and wrongful death clients. He has won numerous personal injury jury trials and bench (judge) trials in circuit courts and district courts throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia, including courts in Newport News, Hampton, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Chesapeake, King William County and New Kent County. Attorney Bradfield has a proven record of achieving successful outcomes for his clients, both at trial and with out of court settlements.
He has obtained multiple six figure jury trial verdicts and out of court settlements, and settled some personal injury and wrongful death cases for a million dollars or more. Attorney Bradfield has represented clients on a significant number of appeals before the Supreme Court of Virginia and the federal appellate courts, including the United States Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. His cases have contributed to the development of Virginia and federal law governing landlord liability for tenants' injuries, automobile insurance bad faith, sufficiency of evidence in single vehicle accidents, charitable immunity from civil liability, interpretation of exclusion clauses in accidental death insurance policies, judicial conflicts of interest, and the federal government's liability to surviving families of interstate bus passengers killed in fatal collisions.
- Coastal Virginia Magazine 2015 Top Lawyer - Personal Injury
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 - Civil Plaintiff 2016
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 - Civil Plaintiff 2017
- Won Numerous Personal Injury Trials Throughout Virginia
- Exclusively Representing Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Clients for Over 28 Years
- Selected Member of The Order of Barristers for Excellent Courtroom Advocacy
- Instructor at Multiple Professional Legal Education and Training Seminars
- Graduate of Prestigious National Trial Advocacy College
- Graduate of Nationally Ranked Law School at William & Mary
Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
Virginia State Bar